If you use "this website" you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Users of the website do so in full acknowledgment of the fact that the owners of the website and the website host bear NO responsibility for the acquisition or transfer of malware, viruses, trojans or other entities that may cause damage to or loss of data by the device and network through which the user is accessing this website.
1. This Website West Cambridge Medical Practice is hosted on behalf of West Cambridge Anaesthetists Group Limited (WCAG Ltd ) by Wix. In these terms and conditions: "the organisation" means the firm whose name appears on the home page located at the address as shown in the “Contact Us" section of this website, and "the Website" means this Website.
2. The information provided on the Website is not in any way an invitation or recommendation to buy any products or services and you should seek appropriate independent advice.
3. The copyright in the material contained in the Website, text and graphics, and their selection and arrangement, and all software compilations, underlying source code and software (including applets) belongs to WCAG Ltd or the providers of such information. All rights are reserved. None of this material may be reproduced or redistributed without our written permission. You may, however, download or print a single copy for your own non-commercial off-line viewing. Product and company names mentioned on this website may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
4. WCAG Ltd will collect and use information supplied by you and other users of the Website to improve the Website. WCAG Ltd does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Under the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR 2018 WCAG Ltd follows strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given WCAG Ltd , to prevent unauthorised access.
6. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall not be affected. WCAG Ltd may modify these terms and conditions at any time by publishing the modified terms and conditions on this Website. Any modifications shall take effect 3 days after posting on this Website.
7.These terms and conditions are governed by and to be construed in accordance with English law. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
8. All links made available are provided as a convenience to our users. We do not have control, exercise no responsibility and make no representations regarding the accuracy or any other aspect of the content/information found or used on visiting any of third party website. The provision of a link to a third party website should not be considered as an express or an implied endorsement of any content/information, products/services that may be available to you, or through, the third party.
9. We do not collect any personal information about website users other than that facilitated by the use of "cookie" technology. "Cookies" are designed to enhance your online visit and permit you to access the full service within the website. We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
10.This website takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL. While on a secure page, such as the payment form, the lock icon on Web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, as will be the case for most of the time that a user is browsing the web. If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to email@example.com.
12. These disclaimers also extend the above rights to our webmasters. Legal entities: The firm operates as a limited liability partnership: West Cambridge Anaesthetists Group Limited (registered in England and Wales number OC349835. Registered office and postal address: West Cambridge Anaesthetists Group Limited, Progress Health, Conqueror House, Vision Park, Chivers Way, Cambridge. CB24 9ZR Telephone: +44 (0)1223 200600